Choice Hotels Travel Agent Rate : Rosen Quality Inn International.
Choice Hotels Travel Agent Rate
- Choice Hotels International is a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 2008, Choice Hotels’ total revenue was $642 million, of which $637 million was from Franchise and $4.94 million was from Corporate Items.
- someone who sells or arranges trips or tours for customers
- A travel agency is a retail/real business, that sells travel related products and services to customers, on behalf of suppliers, such as airlines, car rentals, cruise lines, hotels, railways, sightseeing tours and package holidays that combine several products.
- Travel Agent is a biweekly trade magazine, published by Questex Media Group and targeted at travel agency professionals, featuring travel industry news. The magazine is also supplemented with an online edition. Questex Media also operates Travel Agent University, an on-line travel education site.
- Assess the value of (a property) for the purpose of levying a local tax
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- Assign a standard or value to (something) according to a particular scale
- a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit; "they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour"; "the rate of change was faster than expected"
- amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis; "a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5"
- Assign a standard, optimal, or limiting rating to (a piece of equipment)
Choice Hotels Groundbreaking
Councilmember Leventhal and other dignitaries breaking ground on the new corporate headquarters for Choice Hotels in Rockville, Maryland. (August 30, 2011)
the mardan palace hotel
mimi del mar hotel playa del carmen
bed and breakfasts edinburgh
hotel ile maurice
hotel cataratas en iguazu
hotel miramar djerba palace
andrews inn town motel
online discount hotels
victoria and alfred waterfront hotel